Complaints about the service you are receiving.

If you are unhappy with any aspect of the Service, or with the counselling you receive, then you can raise your concerns with us. 

If you are still receiving counselling then you might find it helpful to discuss this with your counsellor in the first instance.  However, if you don't want to do this, you can contact the Assistant Director of Staff Counselling, (by email via, or  by telephone on 0131 650 2513) who will attempt to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction as quickly as possible and within two weeks.  Should this not be possible your complaint will be investigated by the Director of the University Counselling Service.